USA Today: ‘Voluntary’ Government Checkpoints Spark Backlash – As they Should
This is why the exclusionary rule is insufficient to protect American rights. The requirement that I pause even one second on my free travels for this nonsense is a gross violation of my rights.
A new scheme must be devised, based either on very liberal civil lawsuits without any government intermediary, and the elimination of immunity for violations of civil rights, or something else.
Mere exclusion from use in Court has no influence on a government bent on non-judicial intimidation and conditioning.
Follow me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/svdanneskjold
- Voluntary government checkpoints spark backlash (blacklistednews.com)
- Voluntary government checkpoints spark backlash (usatoday.com)
- WARNING: Obama Rolling Out ‘DNA Checkpoints’ Trial Balloon Across America (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Alarming: Checkpoints for the purpose of Collecting DNA (darkgovernment.com)
- America’s Internal Checkpoints (reason.com)
- Police State USA in Review, 2013: The Year’s Biggest Stories (wchildblog.com)