Connecticut Gun Owners Line Up to be Registered, for the Common Good | S/V Danneskjöld
You said to yourself, “How could those Jews agree to wear a yellow Star of David? Why did they allow themselves to be herded into the Ghetto?” But you know the answer. It’s the same answer that has been given throughout history. The same answer which has animated all the abuses heaped upon all people from ancient times up unto this day.
It is recorded in the Declaration of Independence, that “all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed”
People have many priorities, and some cannot elevate their personal, or their community, or their state, or their national freedom above the impact which persecution under despotic law would have upon themselves or their families. There is no judgment here from me, as against them. Individuals must choose liberty for themselves. I and others like me are not tied down in such a way. I do not choose, and in the past have not chosen, to subjugate my rights to my lessers; to the looters, moochers, and petty tyrants below my station as an individual.
I write this to encourage those who already agree with me, that they may know they are not alone.
- Long wait for gun registration in Connecticut, under new law (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- Gun Owners in Connecticut Line Up for Unconstitutional Gun Registration (freepatriot.org)
- Connecticut Gun Registration Forced on Gun Owners (freedomoutpost.com)
- Conn. gun owners rush to register weapons, ammo (cnsnews.com)
- The Theorists of the Moocher Class: Veronique de Rugy (delong.typepad.com)
- Malloy finally gets his Toys for Totalitarians award. (sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com)
- Police Militarization is Not Inevitable: 58 Percent Think It’s Already Going Too Far (reason.com)
- Why Does the Environmental Protection Agency Need Its Own SWAT Team? (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Militarization of America: Campus Cops Get Armored Vehicle Built to Withstand IEDs and Mines (rinf.com)